Friday, July 20, 2012

Explorations of Anger

January 25, 2012 was life changing in SO many ways!
Many feelings continue to rise up – today I am angry. I am not so much angry that I fell & that my arms & body still hurt, as I am with the painful awareness’s that keep coming up.
It is clearer to me now that certain directions I have taken in my life may not be as wonderful as I tell others & myself. It hurts to look at how addiction can mess up my focus…even after 25 clean & sober years from booze, etc.; people are still a BIG problem.
I find myself very uncomfortable with crowds (more than six is a crowd right now). The joyous awareness reached today is that I am not depressed or hiding, I just like being alone.

1 comment:

Kate said...

It is amazing how much better I feel with that simple post!